GENERAL RULES & CODE OF CONDUCT
Students are expected to be neat, clean and simple in their dress to the daily classes. The choice of dress should be restricted to churidars only. They must conform to the standard of modesty expected by the Institution.
- Students should wear a white dress on special occasions, especially on Independence Day.
- Day scholars are not permitted to entertain visitors in the College. They will have their letters and other communication addressed to their homes.
- Usage of the Mobile phone by the students is strictly restricted during class hours.
- Books, magazines and other materials not approved by the principal shall not be circulated on the College campus. During free hours, students can make use of the College Library.
- The finder of lost property is expected to hand over the same to the College office.
- Food and food wrappings should not be thrown out and they must be left in the bin kept for this purpose.
- Students are expected to take proper care of the College property and help in keeping the premises neat and clean. Disfiguring the wall, door or breaking the furniture is a breach of discipline and will be duly punished. Ragging at any level is considered a serious offence.
- Students should avoid expressing anything by word or deed that may disturb the unity and harmony both in college and in the hostel.
- Students must show due respect to their teachers and other staff of the College.
- Students must wear their ID card inside the College campus.
- Students should maintain silence and be attentive while attending classes, functions of the College, association meetings and other gatherings.
- Students are forbidden from organizing any meeting on their own in the College or collecting money for any purpose without the permission of the Principal.
- Each student is allotted a mentor for her integral formation and they are expected to make use of this opportunity to improve their overall personality.
- Students should converse only in English both in the college premises and in the Hostel.