PROCEDURE FOR ADMISSION TO UG/PG COURSES 2021-2022
1. The admission committee includes Principal and three Senior Teaching Faculty.
2. Transparent Exhibition of the fees Structure of Various courses are given in the Prospectus and uploaded in the college Website
3. Implementation of Rules of Reservation are Followed strictly to each course separately
4. The Choice of Courses is opted by the candidate at the time of Registration. Filled in Application should contain at least one contact number.
5.Documents(Photocopies) to be attached with the application:
a.Qulaifying Examination Mark sheet /Provisional Mark sheet
b.Community Certificate (wherever applicable)
c.Certificate of proof when admission is sought under Differently abled/sports quota /NCC Ex-Serviceman etc.
e. Aadhar Card
f. Eligibility Certificate For Students from other states/Boards/Universities
g. As per Government Letter .No 4527/G1/2003, dated 17.10.2003, Admission is made purely on merit basis on production of Identity Card issued by the concerned HQ. Tahsildars in respect of students seeking admission from SriLankan Tamil Refugee Camp and those who were not enrolled in Refugee Camps may be admitted on production Visa and passport on merit basis
h.Original Certificates must be produce at the time of Admission only. If not, the Admission will be cancelled.
6. The Online Application Fee is Rs 48/- and registration fee isRs.2/.There is no Application Fee for SC/ST candidates.
7. The Upper Age Limit for Admission for UG and PG courses is 21 years/24 years as on 1.07.2021,a relaxation of five years is permitted for differently abled candidates and women candidates are allowed 3 years beyond 21 years/24 years for the admission for UG courses.
8. The Rule of Reservation: The Admission is made purely on the basis of merit subject to the rule of reservation of the government of Tamil Nadu
1.31% for open Competition (OC)
2.26.5% for Backward Classes (BC) Other than BC Muslims and
3.5% for Backward Class Muslims 3.10.5% for Most Backward Classes (MBC(V)) and 7% denotified Communities (DNC) and 2.5% MBC
4.15% for Scheduled caste (SC) and 3% for SCA
5.1% for Scheduled Tribes